Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday 18 November 2012

What In The World Is Going On?

Well hello fellows,

So, to begin this post i'd like to tell you you'll hate it. Seriously. Apart from the funny pictures and the enlightenment.

Let's start with the good;
I had my picture taken with my family for my grandparents' 50th Wedding Anniversary, I looked awesome (I looked like a hobo).


After that I went to the most wonderful GLEE CLUB in Oxford, it's an absolutely hilarious Comedy Club. I now know that I, apparently, have the loudest laugh ever. I apologise to anyone that has suffered under my horrendous laugh.

Next, my car broke down, ran out of fuel, didn't have a hazard triangle, didn't have a Hi-Vis, police showed up, and the two closest petrol stations had run out of fuel. So, I had a very successful evening.


Apart from all that I had a most wonderful experience today, kind of revelating, in a way. I spent my break with a work colleague today and we spoke about a purpose of our lives and how after trying something, you find that you have a talent for something you never knew you had. He gave this example;

"It's like me picking up some wool and some needles and finding that I am a master knitsman."



Brilliant. This is after I told him that after photographing my friend's band (click for Hell's Gazelles) I was approached by another friend to photograph the Student Union, and following that I have been asked to photograph and film an American Football tournament. I don't even photograph professionally, I just know how to make frames look nice (after all, I want to be a Director of Photography, without sounding too big-headed) so i've found a hobby that people actually appreciate.

So, anyway, another song choice; try it out.

AMAZINGICAL MUSICAL

That probably sounds a lot funnier to me. So, basically the next band I'd like to introduce, although you may have heard of them (him, technically), is 'City and Colour'. The band is lead by one Dallas Green and formed in 2005. The name City and Colour comes from his own name: Dallas, a city, and Green, a colour.










 The song is a beautifully written piece in 2 sections, so stick around to the end. The song is simply entitled 'The Girl'. 

"When you cry a piece of my heart dies,  Knowing that I may have been the cause,  If you were to leave, fulfil someone else's dreams, I think I might totally be lost."

It sounds a bit soppy and generic, but it really, really isn't. That's it from me tonight,
I hope this was a semi-enjoyable experience,

Riddle me this: What in The World Is Going On?

"Keep Fighting The Good Fight"

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment