Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 11 December 2012

The Update of My Life

Hello everyone,

I apologise for my brief disappearance from Blog posting but, have no fear, I return.

In this time many, many things have happened; I have been working out, getting absolutely hammered dressed as Thor and even more geeky.

So, to begin with I went for a workout with my General Manager and my podcasting brother and after 2 and a half hours of intense Running, weight lifting and boxing. It was CRAZY, I ache like hell, but I did get home and say to myself 'I FEEL LIKE A MAN!!'


And then it was the most awesome Staff Christmas Party, in which I drank far too much and arrived as the most handsome Thor!


I have to say, this is definitely the best Christmas Staff Party ever, I really enjoyed this, I think many, many other people did. I am, however, a little worried about the atrocious drunken photos that have yet to surface.

And next I got some new comics and been watching geeky Comic Book Men. I got my hands on Deadpool Marvel Now! #2 and #3 and the new Thunderbolts Marvel Now! #1 ; these were absolutely fantastic and if you have any appreciation for comics then you NEED to pick these up. 





The Thunderbolts (well the new iteration anyway) is a team of anti-Heroes; Red Hulk, Electra, Venom, Punisher and Deadpool; it's gonna be a good series. If you're interested in chatting about them, let me know!

I am going to a friend and colleague's house tomorrow to start jamming for this band we're trying to set up, and I'm getting myself a Harmonica tomorrow, hopefully, and will add that to my Musical Portfolio.

Also saw the final cut of my latest film and it looks frigging awesome, if i do say so myself. 

And, I also had managed to SPEAK a entire 2,199 word essay; seriously. Used the new dictation interface on the Mac operating system and it worked SO well!

And, I think thats it for my life update, I'll talk about something that isn't just myself next time hopefully!

SONG CHOICE OF THE DAYYYYY!!!

Today's song is going to be in the theme of workouts and so I've chosen a song that I was listening to on the running machines today; 'Flesh and Bone (Jacques Lu Cont Remix)' by The Killers on their new album 'Battleborn'. Press Play here!                                                                        I won't give you a low-down on The Killers because they're fairly famous. But this is a nice remix to work out and hopefully you'll be inspired to get fit after listening to it!                                   
See you soon my friends,

I know you needed The Update of My Life,
"Keep Fighting the Good Fight"
- A

No comments:

Post a Comment