Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 14 December 2012

Pulling Out My Eyeballs

So this is the first time I've written a blog via mobile; Blogger updated recently to give easier access. So, I'm pretty chuffed.

Why am I writing this via mobile instead of my regular desktop way? Well I was sat in a foreign room with two options on my hands, shall I write a blog post to entertain my grateful audience? Or shall I pull my eye balls out with fish hooks and boil my head? Yeah, I tried the latter first.

So, Christmas is coming soon and there's many, many things coming up that need documenting!

To begin with I will begin in the most logical place: the beginning.

My friend's girlfriend is playing her very first gig in Bicester tomorrow, an I have to say that I am SO excited! You should check them out on faceyb and twitter:

Dirty Sweet Lies Faceyb

Dirty Sweet Lies Twitter

Being the lead singer of Dirty Sweet Lies, Nicole Bartlett, and just being a generally awesome person, I will be having her guest appear on my next video blog! Awesome times chaps and chapettes.

Again, my photography skills (amateur though they are) will be coming into play at the gig, might have to set somewhere up where you can all view them.

Next, my new film is now online and I am thoroughly chuffed, click here so you can watch it! I hope you enjoy, let me know what you think in the comments box.

There's also a new 'Whiny Little Bitches' out! Catch episode 3 now!


Feeling a little betrayed by people at the moment, at times when I feel like I need a friend or someone to talk to, they just blank it all out as if nothings going on. It may be me, I don't know, but I'm sure you have people you'd like to rely on but they're just too unreliable; you give them so much regard and they just disregard you when you need them. Oh well.

And that's about it for now, if any of you out there want a hand in any upcoming projects just give me a holla on Facebook or twitter (links at the top of page).

I think this may have stopped me Pulling Out My Eyeballs,

"Keep Fighting The Good Fight"

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment