Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Childish Adult Syndrome

Good Moro kind sirs and madams,

I have a few exciting things to go over.

Firstly, children.
Also known as Siblings, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Nephews and Nieces, you know what I'm talking about. I do really, really love them, I mean not 'I love Children', that does sounds a little weird; I love my cousins and my brother and I love looking after kids because, for whatever reason, I get on really well with them.

I think it boils down to the fact I am a massive kid still.


I love cartoons, playing with LEGO, and wishing I was Link from The Legend of Zelda. And that is frowned upon why? Urgh, well to my future wife; "I will not be growing up." I can be serious when I need to be, but my kids are gonna have a FUN DAD. 

Wow, that escalated quickly.

Anyway, back to children.

After talking to a friend this evening my heart strings have panged and I now cannot stop thinking about the two in particular. Firstly my Cousin Samuel, he's a lot of fun and he's very, VERY energetic, but I love him and although he is hard to bear sometimes, it makes me love him more all the same.

And secondly it is my other cousin, the youngest and only girl in the family; Niamh (pronounced NEEEV). She has Down Syndrome and, after a huge family trauma, Niamh was brought into the world and she was a beautiful girt. You can see a trailer for a documentary I made on, here:

I am also facing a dilemma in my life. A huge Job Opportunity has arisen and i've found out that a certain 'Cinematic Viewing Establishment' has denied all Student Leave (Although i've been there more than a year and not taken any leave) so it looks like I'm going to have to quit but I really don't want to because I love my job so much. Urgh I hate decisions. Thats not for a few months though.

So, anyway, day 19 of my Beard Baby:


Its like a dark and brooding shadow covering my face.

Anyway, a song choice tomorrow methinks, sleep well,

I think i'm suffering from Childish Adult Syndrome,

"Keep Fighting he Good Fight"

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment