Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 30 November 2012

Hating On The World

A beer, The US Office and Nachos at 1am are definitely the best way to start writing a Blog Past.

Bad Day, Hating on the World and Reminiscing are not the nest way to start writing a Blog Post.

So this should be interesting.


To begin the downward spiral that was my day was I found that my Facebook account was hacked into. Nothing too bad was posted except a video entitled 'Boobies and Kittens' and I was informed it contained a images of Boobies and Kittens to 'Cheer You Up'.

What kind of hacker spends the time and effort working their way into someone's Facebook account and, instead of posting something that hacked into other people's accounts, the posted THAT thing.

Although, this is funny.

The next were the customers at work. As I like to say 'This job would be great, if it wasn't for the customers' (Dante, 1994). 


Why people enter a 'Cinematic Viewing Establishment', spend plenty of money on tickets and food for them to throw a fuss because they want 'Pepsi' but all we have is 'Coca-Cola'.

What has happened to the Human Race.


Some other stuff happened that annoyed me but it picked up when I was reminded of the first meeting of a great work friend; We were stood at the counter when a woman came up to order food. Whilst she was ordering, her young daughter was banging on a glass cabinet; suddenly the mother turns around and shouts:
"EH! YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!"
The daughter stops, turns, and stares with big upset eyes at her mother. The mother asks:
"What would Jesus do?"
After a short though the daughter replies with:
"He say be good?"
"That's right he say be good, so if you no listen to me then at least you listen to Jesus!"
She turns back to us, pays for her goods and leaves.

Best first friendship meeting EVER.


Ohhhh BEARD UPDATE!!!!

It is now 22 days down the beardy path, I hope you like my sexy facial hair;


Oh dear, the beard is taking over! 


And so we near the end of this post, we wrap it up with SONG OF THE DAYYYY

My choice for today would have to be a recent release from THE BEST MUSICIAN IN THE WORLD. 

Of course, I am talking about Jack White.


Jack White released Blunderbuss, his first solo album, on April 24th 2012. Firstly, it's incredible. Secondly, he has just released the video for his latest album (also on the album) called 'I'm Shakin'' and I have literally just watched the video and it's awesome!



 I saw Jack White earlier this year and, without sounding like a stupid super fan (which I am) it blew my mind; he's brilliant! Best gig ever! Anyway click below to watch the video and listen to the song! And then look at the great poster to go with it.



And so I bid you adieu for this evening,

And I'm not so much Hating On The World,

"Keep Fighting The Good Fight"

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment