Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday 23 November 2012

My Flu-Fighting Diary

Flu-Fighting Day 5

Dear Flu-Fighting Diary,

I have been fighting flu for 5 flu-fighting days ever since I caught the flu. I will be fighting this flu with a combination of Flu-Fighting and my diary of fighting flu.

 Once I have conquered this most awful affliction, I hope to create World Peace, buy a vineyard and set up my own business selling meth. Crystal Meth. Blue Crystal Meth. No, wait, Neon Green.


Over the past 5 days I seem to have got worse but it has given me time to sleep, not eat, run to the toilet, watch films and play playstation. So a bit 50/50 I'd say (that TV show was awesome).


I've managed to watch Buried and Hunger, both movies I'd recommend and both I've seen multiple times before. 'Buried' is incredible because its 90 minutes of real-time (feeling) thriller action all set in one location in one scene. Kudos to Reynolds, he can act. 
 And 'Hunger', by far one of the best British films by one of Britain's best Directors starring one of the best British Actors (Steve McQueen and Michael Fassbender consecutively). Go. Watch. Now.








Had my dad stay over at my house for the past few days, so not only did he probably catch my flu he also got to, erm, 'experience student life' - i.e. he had to sleep on the mattress I took from my bed on the floor in the living room. Lucky him.

Quick update on the beard: 14 days along


And so thats it from me, but not before I tell you to click on this link click 

Enjoy My Flu-Fighting Diary,

Sincerely,

- A



2 comments:

  1. 1) 50/50 was awesome! Thanks for bringing that memory back!
    2) Buried still holds my personal record for 'most customers seen leaving the screen crying'.
    3) I saw you and your dad at work, he looks soo young! I thought dad's were meant to look old!
    4) Lastly, beard baby is really starting to shape up :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) i know right! Friggin' great programme
      2) God, it actually gives me shivers SO GOOD
      3) Really? A lot of people say that, he is like 47, suppose thats not THAT old! Seeing as I'm 20!
      4) Thanks! It's coming along:P

      Delete