Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 13 November 2012

You, And The World, Are Watching Me

UPDATE

My Vlog; Your Call.

So, here is my first video blog. I apologise in advance for, firstly, the audio. Its out of sync completely but its taken me, like, 3 hours to upload (stupid bandwidth).

Next, I apologise for the boring topics.

I have, now, re-edited it, but strangely it has only uploaded the first 10 minutes.

So its your choice; watch bad audio for full 15 or synced for 10; your call.

So, without further ado,

I present my first, very terrible Video Podcast... Try to enjoy.


Bad Audio - 15 minutes

Good Audio - 10 Minutes


Make sure You, And The World, Are Watching Me.

"Keep Fighting The Good Fight"

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment