Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 29 December 2012

Probably The Best Idea I've Ever Had

I apologise greatly for my absence.

If you want to come and give me a slap on the wrist that's fine. I should have kept you updated, my children.

To be honest my life has NOT been that exciting. I will, however, bring up something that has been bugging me for a few weeks:

New Years.

I hate New Years.

I hate celebrating it.

I hate thinking about it.

I hate being reminded about it.

I hate being outcasted because I hate it.

Please, PLEASE tell me what is so fantastic about thinking about the year that has gone past and how quickly it's gone. We are forced to think about yet another year that will go too quickly and how being 20 for a year doesn't feel as long as being 16 for a year.


DON'T REMIND ME.

It's sooooo depressing, and I feel as though its forced on me.

Why can't we invent a Calendar that doesn't start in January and finishes in December, we should invent AN EVERLASTING CALENDAR!!!

An everlasting calendar that would contain one 'Null' month that just lasts 31 days and repeats itself, every 12th 'Null Month' we'd celebrate Christmas, and all the other celebrations. 

This is probably the best idea I've ever had. 

"Keep Fighting The Good Fight"

- A
















No comments:

Post a Comment