Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday 24 November 2012

Tattoo Me This

Well hello my beautiful Blogger Babies,

I hope you are well.


Usually I find it fairly easy to know what I am going to write in these posts before I start; today this is not the case. So, I will try to write as I go along, let's hope I stay sane...

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
all work and noplay makes Jack a dull boy.
All wo rk and no play makesJack a dull boy.
All work ad no play makes Jack dull boy.
Al workand no play makes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play ma kes Jack a dull boy.
All work and no play makes jack a dulby.

Whoops, sorry.


Tattoos and piercings I hear you ask? Why yes, I have both. One is a secret Patrick Star on my butt cheek and the other is a 10mm (or 12mm, can't remember) plug in my ear.


I would really really love a tattoo soon but, as silly as it sounds, I really think my parent's would down me, they hate my stretched ear enough as it is. But IF I ever did, I have three main ones I would definitely want (that sentence is a complete double negative).

Firstly: 'The White Stripes' are my favourite band of all time, Jack White especially, and so in ode of that I'd love the 'White Stripes' drum skin - 'The Peppermint Swirl' on my wrist just like this:


It'd be a good one because its obvious, I can see it and I could cover it up with a watch strap if needed.

Secondly: Another 'Jack White-esque' tattoo I'd love, that is a little more risqué, is this wonderful logo:


It is the sign from Jack White's own Record Label HQ and Vinyl Pressing Station. It reads 'Your Turntable's Not Dead'... (it also reads 'Enter Here', but i'd rather not have that on it to). I would have this right down the inside of my forearm.

Lastly: A simple design to enrapture the love for my favourite video game 'The Legend Of Zelda'. I would either be this: 


(Not quite sure where i'd have this) Or this:


Again, not necessarily the same place.
Maybe some comments and thoughts?

And so the next port of call on this unmapped journey is; The Office. Now, don't get me wrong and think I am talking about the crappy 'Ricky Gervais UK Office', I definitely am talking about the 'Steve Carrel US one that is taking over my life'. 

I know that Gervais and Merchant both produced the US version, and of course the idea is from the UK version, but on-the-whole, in-my-opinion, the Carrel version is hilarious and infectious. 

I think I probably find it funnier than most because I can relate each of the characters to someone at my place of work. It's uncanny.


Now stop reading and go watch all 9 seasons of The US Office.
Then come back and read. 
Every.
Day.


MUSIC SONG CHOICE OF THE DAYYYY

It's, now, go to be a 'White Stripes' song. The White Stripes formed in 1997 in Detroit and released their debut self-titled album in 1999. The sound from each album evolves incredibly and all songs explore a different genre of music. Their first album is very dirty, messy, full of bluesy-garage rock whereas their latest album is folk, rock and blues.


Probably one of the most bluesy songs Jack White has come out with, I present 'Catch Hell Blues'.

And that concludes my post for today.

Can you Tattoo Me This? 

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment