Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Zombies Run From Beards

Yeah, thats right. When you saw the blog title  and clicked on it you didn't think it'd ACTUALLY be about Zombies Running from Beards, did you?

Well... It is.

Firstly, I'd like to address I LOVE ZOMBIES


And I know that the do not run (well, except the Crimson Head ones). It's actually me expressing my want to run from zombies for health and weight loss. And I have an app for that.

There is actually an app to run from zombies for leisure. The best thing about it is it's also a video game. Wait, let me back up, let me list the awesome features:

You run from zombies.
You collect items for your base camp on your run.
There's a huge story with many missions and characters.
You run from zombies.
You can hear the zombies as they get closer to you.
It logs your runs via GPS onto online and even tells you when you picked up items and where.
Your run from zombies.
You lose weight.
YOU RUN FROM ZOMBIES!

So yeah, it's pretty awesome.


And so this is where I make my commitment to you.

I am going to post all my runs on here too, only little links to the page at which you can view them, just so that I feel like I HAVE to do them, so please, encouragement is needed.

So my first run you can see here, with how far I am into the story and what items I have collected:

And onto my second part: Beards.

Beautiful, wonderful beards.

I am re-groaing my beard, after looking back at pictures of my beard I WANT IT BACK. So one picture a post to see the growth. This is me at exactly 11 days along (it makes it sound like I'm pregnant or something) HERE IS MY BEARD BABY:


Sorry if I look posey, didn't know what to do really for a 'Beard Portfolio'. 
I can't wait to get that beard back.

And finally

 SONG OF THE DAAAYYYYY

The song of the day today would be the most righteous 'Books From Boxes' by Maximo Park. Now, you may remember these guys when I mentioned their lead singer's solo album 'Margins' in an earlier post. 
 'Books From Boxes' is a great song from their second album 'Our Earthly Pleasures'. The riff is glorious, and the lyrics are poetic

"Rain explodes at the moment that the cab doors close, 
I feel the weight upon your kiss; ambiguous"

Click here and listen: Books From Boxes.

Well thats me done for tonight, comment and let me know if you enjoyed the post or the song or something and don't forget to click above to subscribe/add me on the various formats.

Don't EVER forget that: Zombies Run From Beards.

"Keep Fighting The Good Fight"

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment