Daily Drivel Injections

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday 12 November 2012

You Are Playing With The World

Good evening children,

I'm feeling about the same as I did yesterday, haven't really spoken to anyone about it yet.
So back for another post, i think i'll keep this relatively short.

Took a picture of this awesome street art in my place of birth today:



It reminds of my wonderful journeys through the Wasteland on Fallout 3; they were the days.

Reminiscing about great experience in (personal) gaming history:





The moment I went out into Hyrule Field in the Legend of Zelda; Ocarina of Time and saw THE WORLD.
The moment I found out Samus Aran was a woman in Metroid Prime.
The moment I saw just how BIG Super Mario 64 was (and jumping into those damn cool paintings).
The moment I hit someone with a blue shell on Mario Kart.
The moment I discovered the vastness of the Wasteland and the vastness of missions in Fallout 3.

The moment I got to choose Charmander, Squirtle or Bulbasaur in Pokemon Red (it was Charmander).

And now i'm 20 (and a half) years old. However, my gaming years have not yet finish (nor will they ever). I've just played through every single Metal Gear game, to date, in Historical Order. I'm playing through Red Dead (again) and Skyrim. I completely both Portals and so much more. I think I'm on my game.

SONG OF THE DAYYYYY

The next song is poetry in itself; all encompassing. I welcome you to La Dispute!
Only introduced to me recently, they're a post-hardcore band from Michigan that formed in 2004. Now, please, just listen to the words (click for song) Such Small Hands



'I think I saw you in my sleep darling,
I think i saw you in my dreams you were
stitching up the seams on every broken promise
that your body couldn't keep,
I think I saw you in my sleep oh'

Beautiful.

I leave you with a lovely picture of Stevie Nicks from Fleetwood Mac:



Anyway, leave comments below and take a look at the podcast, and follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

Did you know: You Are Playing With The World?

"Keep Fighting The Good Fight"

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment